
YSaturday, December 09, 2006
A wonderful Friday night - simple and early.
I went to meet Liya & HweeSim for shopping n dinner yest. It was really really great seeing u gals yest! i love galfriends!! We went ard far east plaza, i saw so many clothes i like but all of them can be found in Bangkok!! so i decided not to buy any of them n go bangkok to shop. Woot woot!! =) Gals, i will see u again when i come back fm Bangkok! yay!
I dint go Zouk yest. cus my slping habits r sooooooo screwed. and i wanted to wake up early today. but in the end, i woke up at 5pm today! SHIT. i am so upset. i wana wake up earlier!! I cant stand this screwed up slping habits anymore. hai.
alright, anyway gals, new item up on my online shop!! check it out! http://vintageaffairs.livejournal.com/1502.html#cutid1
pretty carousel studs!! =)
Love, jaws.
lightning bolt told you a secret at